Your friends at ParkChirp realize this is a difficult time for everyone. The COVID-19 environment has impacted daily lives in many ways – both personal and professional. As members of the Chicago business community, ParkChirp, and our member garages and lots, want to help any way we can – and to say Thank You to all the First Responders and Healthcare Workers. You’re our local heroes and we appreciate all that you do.
ParkChirp is offering Covid-19 parking discounts to all First Responders and Healthcare Workers through May 30th. If you or someone you know has a parking need during this time, we’re here to help. Here’s how it works:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and your badge number or hospital ID along with your destination hospital, health care center, hotel or other facility.
- We’ll contact the nearest parking facility, negotiate a special rate for you and send you an email with instructions and a promo code to use on ParkChirp.
- Pass along the word to your coworkers, family members or friends – we want to help.
Here are some examples of Covid-19 parking discounts we’ve negotiated for First Responders and Healthcare Workers:
- 303 East Wacker – $5 all day parking
- 401 North State (AMA Plaza) – $5 all day parking
- 33 West Ontario – $5 all day parking
All the best,
The ParkChirp team