Fall is upon us! It’s time to grab that light jacket and hit the town. Always exciting when the weather drops about ten degrees and everyone can sit outside for hours enjoying the crisp, fall air. There is so much going on downtown this fall, make sure to plan ahead, book your parking ahead of time, and embrace the season. Find out how you can partake in some of our favorite fall activities that are going on in Chicago below.
Catch a Bears game
- This year there are 9 home games to be played this year, the most in franchise history. Book a ticket, grab your jersey, and bear down!
Walk around Lincoln Park
- The beautiful fall colors that wrap around the park are something you can’t miss. Take a stroll, enjoy the fresh air, and appreciate the natural beauty of fall.
- Parking: Webster Square – Garage
Take the Chicago Hauntings Ghost Tour
- What screams fall more than a ghost tour? Chicago Hauntings Ghost Tours are offering spot all season long. Make sure to grab your ticket as soon as possible as space is limited.
- Parking: 1 E. 8th – Garage
Whatever you do this fall, make sure to book ahead, secure your spot, and save money. ParkChirp is here to help. Offering the lowest rates in the Chicagoland area, we partner with garages to ensure that YOU get the best rate possible. To book all you need to do is head over to our website linked above, search your desired destination, filter your date(s) and times, scan through our garages nearby, and book! Upon confirmation, you will receive a QR code in your email that you will use to enter and exit the garage at the time of your reservation.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.