Best Sushi in Chicago
September 1, 2022
Chicago is known for its fine dining, cleanliness, and good people. Although, the general cost of living downtown can be steep depending on your habits. So, it’s understandable why when seeing the opportunity to pay a lower rate they take it. Especially when going out on our beloved town, food costs are at an all time high as chefs and creators keep raising the bar for creativity, quality, and sustainability. However, if there’s one type of cuisine that you don’t want to risk your health over by going for the lower price, it’s seafood, more specifically, sushi. Below are some of the best spots to get sushi in Chicago:
- A little more on the expensive side, but totally worth it! Their sophisticated atmosphere and quality attracts some of the biggest names in the world as customers.
- Located in The Loop on Randolph St.
- Parking for Nobu – 315 N. Peoria – Garage
- Absolutely the best. Hands down. Their sushi is ultra-fresh, atmosphere is youthful, and service is unmatched. Tuna crispy rice, nigiri, and sashimi are incredible.
- Located in the River North district on Illinois St.
- Parking for Sunda – Oakwood Chicago – Garage
- Glamorous, high-end Asian cuisine. A one stop spot for the night. Enjoy a fabulous meal and stay for a while as it turns into an upbeat nightclub after 10PM.
- Located in the River North district on Dearborn St.
- Parking for Tao – 33 W. Ontario – Garage
Don’t cut pricing corners when it comes to your sushi, save money on your parking instead! ParkChirp has got you covered, forget paying for those standard city rates and book through our website linked above today. To book your reservation, you’ll first want to click the link to our website. Once you’re on the site, search your desired destination, filter your dates and times, browse through our wide selection of garages nearby, pick the rate you love, and book! Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email that contains a QR or barcode that you will need to scan to enter and exit the garage for your reservation. ParkChirp works hard to ensure that we offer the best rates in the Chicagoland area. We don’t charge commission so we can leave all the savings just for you!
Book, save, and go enjoy the delicious sushi you deserve!
– Your friends at ParkChirp